Monday, July 22, 2013

Hats I Would Knit Again - Part 2

WATCH CAPS

Following up on last week's post, here are some of my favorite Watch Cap patterns.

Ribbed Cap by Judy Gibson - I already mentioned this one in a previous post.  It has two variations.  One is the basic Watch Cap and the other has garter ribbing.  I have made both and really enjoyed them.  She has a great tip on changing colors on a ribbed cap.

Classic World War II Watch Cap by Helen Waittes - I really enjoyed this pattern.  It is a slight variation from the usual k2p2 and it makes it more fun to knit and a great hat to wear.

Rib a Roni by Jane Tanner - I really loved this hat.  There is enough variation in the pattern to keep it interesting but it is also very easy to remember.  What a great combination!  There is a lot of opportunity for stripes.

A Hat Fit for a Boyfriend by Stephanie Nicole - This is a ribbed beanie.  I like beanies because they are quick.  This is a simple pattern done well so the resulting hat looks great and fits great.

Next week...a pattern I love so much it will get its own post!

No comments:

Post a Comment